Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites Recipes

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites Recipes

Monday, November 26, 2018

ICE CREAM + COOKIE DOUGH + BITE-SIZED = Bliss.I was inspired to make these treats as my sister and I were sitting in Starbucks recently for our usual Saturday morning meal planning. And we came across these cream cheese stuffed chocolate chip cookie dough bites. And these looked like heaven. I awed over these and told her I loved them. She was like but it is cream cheese and that is when I realized it wasn’t ice cream. Bummer! I thought for sure we would be making them. But that is when I told her, I would figure out how to make these into ice cream bites. And no bake.

So using my recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites for the cookie dough part and then, of course, a classic vanilla ice cream. Voila, I made these little pieces of heaven.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites Recipes

Ingredients

  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 teaspoons cornstarch
  • 1/2 cup butter melted
  • 6 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
  • 1-2 tablespoons milk

Instructions

  1. Line a serving plate or small baking with parchment paper. Then using a melon scooper, scoop out 18 pieces of vanilla ice cream. You will have a little more than a teaspoon sized ice cream ball.
  2. Set them on top of prepared parchment paper. Set immediately in freezer.
  3. ...............................


for full instruction please see : www.dashofsanity.com